Re: Decision table/business rule parser?

Mike

> How about jBPM (http://www.jboss.org/products/jbpm)? I looked at it,
> briefly, awhile back. May implement it in the next release of my
> company software. Anyone have any experience with it?

There's a wide range of Java solutions:

http://www.manageability.org/blog/stuff/rule_engines/view

Most of them are over-specified for our relatively modest requirements.
Plus, I've never really looked into the practicality of using Java
libraries with Php 4. The only practical option I've found is this
project:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=117793

... but it's only got a couple of developers and I'm wary of betting my
business on a library like this. Do you know a better way?

With our modest needs, I'd much prefer to find a native solution, (if
such a thing exists) rather than add a layer of complexity and potential
unreliability by inter-operating with the Java VM.