Re: AW: how can I CALL a PHP script from different TEXT LINKS with differentPARAMETERS?

That's right Curt,
this is the reason I characterised sending parameters via url not safe!
But in case of selecting data, I think there is no problem to send data
via url, right?
anyway, I found more simple using POST in any case because I have
already used that and works, so I prefer POST...
Thanks!