Re: Loading Images from PHP broken on Redhat Enterprise

Solved!

I don't believe it, there was an extra carriage return in the require file "housekeeping.php".  This carriage return "is" present on Server #1, but Server #2 obviously doesn't like it.

I am now going to stick my head out of my window and scream for not thinking that that could have been a possibility.

Severely in need of some therapy.

Thank you for all your help, Curt and Robert!!!! :)

Regards,

Kevin