Re: Command line vs Cron

Richard Heyes wrote:
Dan Seibert wrote:
I have a script that connects to a sybase server. It works fine if I launch it from a shell script however, if I try to launch the same script through a cron, I get the message "PHP Fatal Error: call to undefined function sybase_connect..."

Why can I not connect to sybase through a cron but I can through shell?

You may have two instances of the php cli/cgi binary, compiled differently. Try using `locate` or `find` on the cmd line to find them.

Good call on that... I do have 2 php's compiled. Now, how do I tell the cron to look at the other PHP to run that job?