Template style question

Hi All,

On 11/5/05, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 14:55, James Benson wrote:
> > Give smarty a try rather than re-inventing the wheel
> >
> > http://smarty.php.net

Reinventing the wheel is much better than either the LGPL or GPL.
Writing GPL or LGPL code on PHP is just wrong.  Either keep the code
for your own use or use the PHP license.  Most of the stuff I see that
is distributed under the [L]*GPL isn't worth much.  If PHP can be
written under the PHP license why can't small little apps that is
written in PHP?  I release my code snippets (from time to time) under
either the PHP or BSD license.

Thanks for you answers.  I will look through the pear classes and see
what kind of things it is doing.

--
Leonard Burton, N9URK
leonardburton@xxxxxxxxx

"The prolonged evacuation would have dramatically affected the
survivability of the occupants."