RE: No forums?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with Rob Cummings on this one.
I have a comment and suggestion:

"Comment":
There is far too much 'spam' about a long-dealt with issue which keeps
flying around, clogging up mailing lists.  It can sometime happens when
people either feel they need to have the last say, or that they are simply
competitive and cannot be "seen to be wrong" in other people's eyes (when,
in fact - nobody really cares anymore on the issue).

When all that is required is for interested parties to air their issues in
emails among themselves, they still insist on including the whole of the
mailing list - if (in their eyes) the opinions of others are important, this
only highlights their insecurities.

"Suggestion:"
To those who don't want to be part of this thread for the next week or two,
simply setup a mail filter with "RE:  No forums?" in the subject. :P
I'm onto it now.   :)

Regards,
Richie !