RE: cURL to re-post form iinformation

[snip]
If you want their browser to surf there, you have to send "Location: "
headers, and you'd need to include whatever GET parameters you could
to make the request come out like you want, but, at that point,
there's not much reason for cURL to be involved...
[/snip]

I wanted to avoid using GET as I did not want the information to be in the
URL. I figured that if my processing script (curltest.php in this example)
determined that the data submitted in the form FMSRegister was faulty,
according to my rules for processing the form, that I could have the
processing script invoke curl to post the current data back to the form for
display to the user. I am half-way there. Perhaps the file name change is
moot, but I thought that it would be a nifty technique as it allowed me to
keep processing seperate from the form itself.

Ah well....