SMTP & PHP: Spam Tagging Problem

Hi,

I am having a problem with my system when sending e-mails to yahoo
accounts, and it has been baffling me for the last couple of days,
actually I should say it is driving me crazy...

As I mentioned, I have a cpanel and have 2 domains/sites with
dedicated IP addresses on my system. The base account has domain name:
host.mydomain.com with IP address, let's say is x.x.x.x, the first
domain first.com is x.x.x.[x+1], the second domain second.com is
x.x.x.[x+2]. And, as you know, all e-mails for both domains are sent
from host.mydomain.com with source IP as x.x.x.x

Now, I wrote a php script, and placed it on both sites. It is exactly
the same script, with only one difference, from address, reply-to
address, etc. are set to admin@xxxxxxxxx for the first domain and
admin@xxxxxxxxxx for the second domain.

When I execute this script, it sends an e-mail to a yahoo address. The
problem is: the e-mail sent from first.com is sent fine meaning it
reaches the recipient Yahoo INBOX, but the one sent from second.com is
dropping into Yahoo's Bulk Folder...

For the second domain, I tried sending e-mail for that domain from
another hosting service, and that one got into the INBOX, not Bulk...

Both first.com and second.com have proper A records and MX records.
host.mydomain.com has an A record setup, and mydomain.com has an MX
record setup (pointing to some other mail server)...

Now, this is very confusing because:

1. If my hosts IP address (x.x.x.x) was blocked, then both
admin@xxxxxxxxx and admin@xxxxxxxxxx should be blocked, but one of
them is reaching its destination, while the second one is tagged as
SPAM.

2. If there was a problem with the way SMTP is configured, again both
should not have been dispatched. In fact, EHLO domain
(host.mydomain.com) is resolving to source IP (x.x.x.x) and source IP
(x.x.x.x) is resolving to the EHLO domain (again host.mydomain.com)...
And, two headers are almost same (other than return-path, etc. of
course)

3. If admin@xxxxxxxxxx (or the whole domain second.com for that
matter) e-mail address(es) was/were blocked, then both mail sent from
x.x.x.x and other hosting service should have been blocked. But, as I
mentioned, other hosting services e-mail goes thru fine!

Can someone please shead a light onto this before I lost my sanity

E-MAIL HEADER AS RECEIVED BY YAHOO: [IT IS ALMOST THE SAME FOR
SECOND.COM, just replace FIRST.COM with SECOND.COM]