Re: JPG Slide show

... out there, I'll eat my hat. :-)

Get your false teeth out and glue them on. I defy you to find one that works. Was it a php3 thing where "= " meant "echo "? I saw this in a number of scripts where folks were still using <? instead of <?php !? I've spent 2-3 hours trying to get a number (I can name them) of galeries to work. :(
Show me one that generates thumbnails - And works for you personally.
But thanks for the Yahoo key words to search with: "PHP image gallery scripts".
Any one :) Please.