Re: Ugh, w32 anything is making me want to drink!

Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
Done a phpinfo() to see if the CURL extension is really getting loaded?

Is your extension_dir (or whatever it's called) correct in php.ini?

The other thing that's caught me out when I've been forced to use that
degenerate platform, is that sometimes PHP is using a different php.ini
from the one you thought it was using, f.x. if there has been an earler
PHP install and someone's put php.ini in c:\windows\system32 or
something.
[/snip]

The curl extension is not getting loaded according to phpinfo. The extension
directory is set in the php.ini to c:\php\extension

I just noticed that extension_dir in phpinfo is c:\php4 THAT AIN'T RIGHT!
Why is PHP not loading the proper ini file? This is probably the source of
my problems all along! ACK!!!!!

This is what happens when you go over to the dark side.

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek