RE: Ugh, w32 anything is making me want to drink!

[snip]
Done a phpinfo() to see if the CURL extension is really getting loaded?

Is your extension_dir (or whatever it's called) correct in php.ini?

The other thing that's caught me out when I've been forced to use that
degenerate platform, is that sometimes PHP is using a different php.ini
from the one you thought it was using, f.x. if there has been an earler
PHP install and someone's put php.ini in c:\windows\system32 or
something.
[/snip]

The curl extension is not getting loaded according to phpinfo. The extension
directory is set in the php.ini to c:\php\extension

I just noticed that extension_dir in phpinfo is c:\php4 THAT AIN'T RIGHT!
Why is PHP not loading the proper ini file? This is probably the source of
my problems all along! ACK!!!!!