Re: Ardent Pursing help

I would just go to Ford's dealership lookup page here:
http://www.fordvehicles.com/dealerships/index.asp

Pick a major city or two or three in each state and go down the list.  that should get you a list of all the major Ford dealerships and be quicker than finding/implementing and/or using a PHP script to attempt to find the info.

Or just call Ford directly and ask for a directory of registered dealerships.  They might be able to email you a complete list.

-TG