Re: Guide for C programmer

Turgut Hakkı ÖZDEMİR wrote:
I'm looking for a document describing differences between C and PHP,

php is a weak & dynamaically typed, intepreted language - C is not.
(aka 'a world of difference')

the php/zend engine are written in C btw.

important points for programmers who already know C,C++, and things that
must be taken care.
I'm googling for about an our but i can't find anything. Any suggestions.?
:)

if you can write C/C++ then php should be easy to get to grips with.
php tutorials specifically for C/C++ programmers don't really exist AFAICT
because C/C++ programmers generally know more than enough to start using php
without the help of some patronizing tutorial.

but you could read here:
http://php.net
http://php.net/tut.php
http://php.net/manual/en/