RE: Pocket PC(Mobile 2003 particularly)

Hi James,

When you say "works for Pocket PC's", do you mean you want to host
Apache/PHP on Pocket PC to act as a server or that you want to develop
webpages on a server running PHP/Apache that can be accessed by Pocket PC
clients?  If the former, I dunno, and why would you want to? If the latter,
any version of Apache/PHP will work.

JM