Image resizing...

Hi All

I've been working on finishing a project SGML2IMAGE and I am sort of having
trouble with resizing of images. I am trying to just use the GD library so
when I distro the package it will not need any other things installed to be
used. Now I am using...

imagecreatetruecolor ();
imagecreatefrom___ ();
imagecopyresampled ();
image___ ();

But the thumbnails look blurry for any image less than 50% of the original
image created by the PHP SGML parser. So my question seeing I am not very
good with the GD library. Am I using the best functions to do the resize or
should I be using some other image function(s) that may give better results!
To give you a idea of what I am doing see the demo running on my note
book....

http://24.218.192.217/capture.php

Thanks....

sonia