Re: SUCCESS! Re: help out a noob w/ include & switch?

jay thompson said the following on 09/20/05 17:35:
> Thank you all for the kind help. I have The site working now (once i move it
> from the test loc. I'll post a link here. It's for a performance art
> festival here in vancouver). The was actually with $_GET in the switch as
> suggested by Ben. Thnks! I do however know about it's usage and even
> investigated it on php.net and google searches but for whatever reasons
> (novice??) I passed over it.
>
> One last time - Thank you!

You're very welcome, I'm glad it helped.

At the noob point you'd be wise to get into the habit of referencing
your user provided variables with $_GET, $_POST, and $_COOKIE regardless
of whether register globals is on or off on your server as it's a good
habit to get into and will save you grief in the future.

More info here: http://ca3.php.net/variables.predefined

BTW, what festival is the site for (I'm also in Vancouver)?

- Ben