Re: html forms in php

> "Are you sure?" and then a "yes" and "no" buttons to confirm the deletion or
> to cancel the command.
>
> Any thougts??

While some of the others here have answered your technical question,
I'd like to state my opinion on usability.

I HATE "Are you sure?" prompts.  If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have
clicked it in the first place.

If you want to make your users happy, trust them when they say
"Delete", but make it easy to undo.  Instead of deleting the records,
just set the "Delete" flag and timestamp.  Then when the odd user
makes a mistake, just unset that flag.  After a period of time, you
can really delete the records that were marked a few days ago.