Re: html forms in php

> I HATE "Are you sure?" prompts.  If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have
> clicked it in the first place.
>
> If you want to make your users happy, trust them when they say
> "Delete", but make it easy to undo.  Instead of deleting the records,
> just set the "Delete" flag and timestamp.  Then when the odd user
> makes a mistake, just unset that flag.  After a period of time, you
> can really delete the records that were marked a few days ago.

Thanks for that comment Scott, it helps me a lot to see what I didn't.
I've been developing with "Are you sure?" confirmation and it really
makes things difficult to users and slow actions' time to be
committed. Now, I've changed and all is more nice.

Thanks again, feel this is a very good practice.