Re: Quick Poll: PHP 4 / 5

Hey all,

Hehe, sorry, didnt mean to ruffle anyones feathers....just reply to me and
not the list
if you want to.

Thanks to everyone who replied, esp those like Manuel Lemos who wrote a
pretty
long explanation for his reasons, as did kermodebear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (sorry
mate,
you didnt leave your name in the email)
Dont get me wrong, both the above emails were very good reading but I dont
think both
were forwarded to me and the list, if anyones interested I can forward it to
them.

Manuel also gave me a very good link:
http://www.nexen.net/interview/index.php?id=49
although the percentages there might not be totally accurate as is today,
coz that may have
been a survey some time back, dont know for sure as I dont understand the
language its
written in...but the charts are kinda easy to understand.

Cheers,
Ryan