Re: session cookies

Chris Shiflett wrote:
> Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
>
>> Then you have configured your server to always turn on output
>> buffering or your test script is bad.
>

> I don't think it's either, but I'll let you decide. I tried a new test
> with your code and some slight modifications:

Why modify my test?  What did you see in log.txt from my version and on
your screen?  There are buffering issues on both ends here, but my
original test describes shows exactly how browsers will redirect long
before the end of a request.  Your test rewrite simply makes sure there
is less output.

-Rasmus