Re: php vulnerability

> Chris is a dude who has helped me and a lot of others dozens of times
 > on this list as he is a regular contributer to this list, he really
> knows his stuff...if you decide to go with him you'll be getting your
> money's worth for sure.
>
> If you cant afford to hire him, he has some really good security
> articles on his site that you may want to start on...
>
> Cheers,
> Ryan
>
> NOTE: I dont make anything if you go with Chris or not...am not
> connected to him/his site in any way and i dont get anything for
> plugging him/his site either :-)

And for the record, netither do I. I just know from talking to him,
and reading his posts on this list, that he is a professional.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

I've been quite busy lately, so I'm actually a bit behind on publishing free articles on my web site (http://shiflett.org/). I'll be publishing a few more within the next week or two.

Thanks again. :-)

Chris