Re: php vulnerability

<snip>
> If you
> don't have the ability to do this yourself, you can hire
> someone to do a code audit for you. Chris Shiflett (brainbulb.com) I
> believe provides this service.
</snip>

Chris is a dude who has helped me and a lot of others dozens of times on
this list as he
is a regular contributer to this list, he really knows his stuff...if you
decide
to go with him you'll be getting your money's worth for sure.

If you cant afford to hire him, he has some really good security articles on
his site that you
may want to start on...

Cheers,
Ryan

NOTE: I dont make anything if you go with Chris or not...am not connected
to him/his site in any way
and i dont get anything for plugging him/his site either :-)