Re: Re: Problem between php4.4 and mysql

On 21 Aug 2005, at 21:24, Jasper Bryant-Greene wrote:

As far as your database problem goes... Have you recently installed
 MySQL 4.1 or has it previously been working with MySQL 4.1?

Alex Scott wrote:
I Installed it about a month ago (from RPM's) and  php 4.4 as well
the two were working together fine until this morning it would seem.
Do you have a theory?

Well, it's hard to say without a bit more detail. Are you able to give us the actual error that PHP is giving on the database connected pages?

I assume you are using the mysqli functions rather than the mysql functions to access your database?

Please remember to send replies to the list, there are other far more knowledgeable people out there who will be able to help too!

Jasper