From: Jordan Miller [mailto:jmil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 August 2005 22:28
To: php-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Help correcting a form mailer problem...

Sorry, I believe you are mistaken here... you *can* specify a value
for each checkbox and have it come through. I have written scripts
that do this, and here is another example:
http://www.tizag.com/phpT/examples/formex.php/

all zedleon needs to do is add the correct value parameter to each
checkbox.

Jordan

http://www.eset.com