Re: memcached and objects.

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005, Jochem Maas wrote:
I would like to use PHP's memcached extension to store objects. However I keep getting the "incomplete object" everytime I try to operate on an

load the class definition BEFORE you try to extract the object from the cache.

Thanks to Jochem and Brad for your answers. I see now where my problem is.

I forgot to post that the objects I want to cache are recordsets generated by Adodb. However, since the recordset class is generated by Adodb with a (I guess) factory class, and the object's class is not defined in a file with the same name as the class, how to figure out which file to load :-S ? ... I've googled to see if there's some sample code for caching adodb recordsets, without success so far. Is someone aware of some class to cache Adodb recordsets in memcached?.

Thanks again,
Rodolfo.