Re: auto reply framework

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005, Nate Tanner wrote:

I'm working on the design of a program for sending automatic messages to users, based on certain conditions. It seems like there should be some So the point is that I need to be able to set up rules for what each message contains, and when each message should be sent, based on selected conditions.
Is there anything out there (PHP/Mysql solution preferably) that might give some help with something like this?

Hi Nate,

maybe something here could help you: http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=membership&section=projects&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

I have done similar things with perl (could be also php from cli) and crontab, and a web interface for setting up things, but all handmade.