Re: Conversion of period and space for $_GET, $_REQUEST, etc. is rather senseless

On Sat, July 2, 2005 11:35 am, Joe Krahn said:
> Richard Lynch wrote:
>> I'm not unsympathic to your plight, and you're absolutely right it would
>> have been a better Design had somebody thought to do it that way, oh, 10
>> years ago...
> Well, I I think PHP will be around for a long time, so we're still in
> the early days of PHP.

You may be.  I'm pretty old in PHP :-)

> How's this for a trvial backwards-compatible fix -- for array keys,
> populate both mangled and unmangled keys.

Seems good...

Except it would break a few zillion scripts that iterate through all of
$_POST and spew off an email with it all.

Yeah, maybe they should only accept expected keys, but who cares for an
email to admin?

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm