Re: WebHosting suggestions

Here are some sites that list free PHP web host:
http://www.oinko.net/freephp/
http://www.free-php-hosting.com/
http://www.web-hosting.com.bz/

I do agree with the other people who replied that you should pay for your web hosting needs. However, when I was starting out with PHP, I had to rely on several of the free PHP web host provider out there. Sure, they won't last long but I don't really need them to last long. I just need them so that I would be able to learn PHP. Back then, I don't even know how to install PHP in my computer. Those free PHP web host provider really did help me get hooked with PHP. ^_^

I was first hosted at F2S (Freedom 2 Surf) but they don't offer free hosting anymore. I'm not sure if they still offer their services.

You could also try Lycos UK (http://www.lycos.co.uk). However, Asian countries are banned from registering.

There's also 90Megs.com and a lot of others like them that uses advertisement to power their site. Not sure how long they will last though.

Ang sabi sa akin ni John Jairo Vega Angulo noong 01:05 PM 7/2/2005...
Hi, hope you have a good programming:
 I'm still a novice in php topics and I'm looking forward to find a FREE
hosting site to publish my .php's, so I hope you could give me an advise,
and if the service provides MySQL hosting too, it would be great!!!!. That's
all, greetings from a really php fan.
 Thanks in advance.
 John