Re: newline and pregreplace

On 7/2/05, Richard Lynch <ceo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, July 1, 2005 3:35 am, Dotan Cohen said:
> > By the way, I see that you advertise offices on all the planets and
> > most of the major moons, but when I try to get in contact with the
> > Uranus branch, I'm told that the nearest operating office is on Earth.
> > There's 3 planets and over 20 big moons between those planets, why the
> > gap in coverage?
>
> Because I cannot remember any fictional character who lived on Uranus (or
> many of the other planets) to fix my site up.
>
> In theory, it would tell you that our Uranus representative is [insert
> fictional character here] at [insert fictional address here].
>
> It would STILL direct you to our Earth office, since our analysis of your
> IP address indicates that would be closer to you.
>
> Anybody sci-fi buffs wanna help me out with a suggestion for a fictional
> character to be my representative on their home planets?
>
> I got Luna (aka the Moon) covered with Adam Selene of Luna City. I've even
> got his address written down somewhere here.
>
> How come I never have the time/money to fix up my own sites?  Is that just
> me? :-)
>
> --
> Like Music?
> http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm

STFW:
http://www.east-haven.k12.ct.us/eha/alien/alien8/uranuscs/uranuscs.htm
http://www.cssd.ab.ca/tech/science/alien/titania.htm

I should mention that Nukka is great on the barbeque, but you have to
cut away a lot of fat.

This is getting as OT as the 2-stroke thread...

Dotan
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/156/destiny_s_child.php
Destiny's Child Song Lyrics