Re: newline and pregreplace

On Fri, July 1, 2005 3:35 am, Dotan Cohen said:
> By the way, I see that you advertise offices on all the planets and
> most of the major moons, but when I try to get in contact with the
> Uranus branch, I'm told that the nearest operating office is on Earth.
> There's 3 planets and over 20 big moons between those planets, why the
> gap in coverage?

Because I cannot remember any fictional character who lived on Uranus (or
many of the other planets) to fix my site up.

In theory, it would tell you that our Uranus representative is [insert
fictional character here] at [insert fictional address here].

It would STILL direct you to our Earth office, since our analysis of your
IP address indicates that would be closer to you.

Anybody sci-fi buffs wanna help me out with a suggestion for a fictional
character to be my representative on their home planets?

I got Luna (aka the Moon) covered with Adam Selene of Luna City. I've even
got his address written down somewhere here.

How come I never have the time/money to fix up my own sites?  Is that just
me? :-)

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm