Re: Re: PHP vs. ColdFusion

On Tue, June 28, 2005 8:17 pm, Rick Emery said:
> Quoting Anton Kovalenko <ak@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> As to ColdFusion, It seems to me that this technology is dead already.
>
> What makes you say this? I had never heard anything like this, but it
> would certainly be powerful ammunition to present to my bosses.

Perhaps some sort of web market penetration analysis...

I just searched through Netcraft and whatsit that the PHP site references
from http://php.net/usage.php

Neither seemed to mention ColdFusion.

There are, however, presumably people out there with some kind of opinion
backed with some kind of statistical analysis, inherently flawed to some
unknowable degree, that may relate to this.

YMMV

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm