From: Jay Blanchard [mailto:jay.blanchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:54 AM
To: bedouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Re[2]:  looking for a pure startup opportunity..OT

[snip]
but jay, we have concepts that have been fleshed out. but rather than
simply focus on what we percieve to be good, we're also open to
ideas/concepts from others... which is why we posted what we did..
[/snip]

Aha, why didn't you say this to begin with? Had you said this the
response might have been different, but now that you say this red flags
go up because it seems a little more disingenuous. And why not put in
there that you are looking for folks to put up some sweat equity, an
equity that may or may not be valuable when the product(s) roll out?

Bruce I am not trying to be a hard-ass here, I was just pointing out
that the style in which the original message was delivered had a little
smell to it, IYKWIM.

[snip]
ps. rather than consume any more bandwidth on the list, let's continue
this direclty if you have more thoughts/comments..
[/snip]

You didn't seem bothered about the bandwidth when originally posting to
multiple lists and I think that discussions like these are beneficial
for younger developers who might not have gathered the experience that
us "old guys" have.

Peace...

P.S.
"It's hard to read."