Re: Re: PHP web archeticture

      Hi,

    I personally use phrame because it's small, pretty fast, easy to setup
and was enough for my needs, although it does not seem to be maintained
anymore.
    I think you should choose the one which better suits the needs of your project.
    It's rather hard to say that framework is better than the other.
    I also tend to stay away from PEAR, which is kinda bloated for my taste, except
the Log package.
    Other than that, it all comes to project needs, personal choice and testing for
features, speed, stability and support (if you are interested in such things) although
tests are not always very concludent since they depend on many factors.

Catalin