Object Oriented PHP (5)

PHP has inspired me to become a better programmer.  I have been
actively reading books as well as online content to try to become
better at designing and programming object oriented web applications.
My primary focus is PHP.

Will you help a pragmatic programmer in training out by suggesting
some worthwhile resources?

I have read the following already:
PHP 5 Power Programming
Advanced PHP Programming
Pragmatic Programming
Gang of Four Design Patterns
php.net/oop
zend.com php 5 resources
most of ibm object design articles
http://www.solarphp.com/home/
and many many many shitty online tutorials and source repositories

> ...and some of my OO code is still in production use 10  years after it was written.
Inspiring.

Please don't Lynch me