Re: Components

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 07:27, Evert | Rooftop wrote:

> Thank you I will look into it ;) but right now I'm also looking for the
> php-developers' opinions.
> So, what are your ideas about this?

I strongly suggest that you look at the existing projects, see which one
most closely matches your vision then start contributing to it.

I recently had a look at the existing PHP framework projects and whilst
there is no shortage of choice the one common attribute most share is the
lack of adequate documentation.

So rather than starting YAPF[1] go and make an existing one better!

[1] Yet Another PHP Framework