Re: WINBINDER! WOOT! Re: PHP-GTK, or something else, for desktop app development?

On 5/16/05, tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I missed the original post, but if you're looking at doing Windows desktop development and want a GREAT alternative to GTK, definitely check out Winbinder!  Rubem and crew have done an awesome job (even though he modestly calls it an "alpha" release.. it's very function).

Wheather something is an Alpha, Beta, or Final release isn't related
to the functionality of the library, but rather a reference to how
well tested it is. Calling software Alpha isn't being modest, unless
it's far better tested than the author is taking credit for.