Re: How from an html/web form I may go to a php script output(of form values)

I donot know what happened in Frontpage. I just use Dreamweaver to
design the page layout, and then UltraEdit to add php code.

I think you are asking about the page submit. You can find the exact
example in the php manual, which can be obtained from php.net

a.php:
<form method=post action="b.php">
      <input name=usrinfo value="Input your info here">
      <input type=submit>
</form>

b.php:
echo "your input just now is:".$_POST[usrinfo];

it will work.

--
          Sincerely,
                    Forest Liu(åäè)