How from an html/web form I may go to a php script output(of form values)

How from an html/web form I may go to a php script output(of form
values) ? I mean the programming for the result :

A visitor to webpage-A.php when press submit of a webform go to a
webpage-B.php where as a php script uses the previous form data , and
for example there's output of these data the exactly words the visitor
enters ?

May this done in MS-FrontPage2002 ?

THE SCRIPT IN MS-FrontPage2002 HTML MODE NO EXECUTED BUT IS LIKE NO
EXIST , UNLIKE THE CODE HAS ALREADY SCRIPT COLOR IN HTML MODE OF
FRONTPAGE AND ALSO PHP SCRIPT FILE NAME xxx.php IS IN THE WEB FORM
PROPERTIES ? ... I INSERT PHP SCRIPT IN <SCRIPT> ..... </SCRIPT> TAGS ?
AND ALSO I TRY DELETE PHP SCRIPT INSERTING ONLY ONE COMMAND THE:
<Script>
echo "this operate till here";
</Script>
BUT AGAIN THE SAME RESULT .... ?
After press SUBMIT the php script file shows in address bar and all
viewed area is white (nothing on screen) ?

Leonidas Savvides
a080725@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx