Re: password Boxes

> Does anyone know how to change the style of password boxes so when the
> characters are entered an asterisk appears rather that a smal circle?
>
> Or is this just determed by the OS and uncangable with CSS or Javascript
> of
> PHP?

They are certainly NOT changeable with PHP.

I doubt that JavaScript holds the answer either.

You might, however, find an HTML ATTRIBUTE supported by some browsers that
allows you to change the character used.  I doubt it, but it's possible.

If it is possible, presumably CSS allows you to change the attribute as
well, though you never know for sure with CSS...

For sure, whatever you do find, it ain't something that's standard across
all browsers.  But you may only care about the one browser that uses the
small circles anyway.

Why in the world do you WANT to change it? [puzzled]

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm