Re: Classes code completion and Zend Studio

> Hi All,
>
>  I have a function to load the classes and return the object.
>
> function LoadClass($ClassName)
> {
> require_once("Class.$ClassName.inc");
> return new $ClassName();
> }
>
> Its working fine.
>
> But Zend Studio's Code completion is not working for this type of
> object, Any hints?

You could file a bug report with Zend for starters.

In the meantime, you could *maybe* set things up so that in your
development environment, you load all the classes with a static
"require_once" and then the class definitions will be there.

<?php
  if ($DEVELOPMENT_SERVER){
    require_once "Class.foo.inc";
    require_once "Class.bar.inc";
  }
?>

It will slow things down a bit, loading classes you don't need, but
hopefully Zend Studio will pick up on all the classes that way.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm