Re: PHP 5.0.3 and base64 encoded cookie value issue?

OK, after a little more closer examination, it does
appear that the 'urlencode' is being used. I did the
encode/decode thingy. BUT, the only character that is
being messed up (at least the ones I had) appears to
be '+'.

After a lot of trial and error, I am fairly convinced
that PHP parses the Cookie before 'urldecoding' it and
for some reason the '+' character seems to be treated
special. It could be that there may be some more
'filtering' going on before it reaches the 'urldecode'
step.
Richard, thanks for being with this thread so far. I
will see if i can produce some output.