Re: a new it company

I agree entirely... *down with bansalsetech.com*

Ryan A wrote:
here here - I thought It was kind of humourous, I also bare in mind

that these guys in the far east are just trying to make their way in the

world too, they are at a disadvantage with the language also. besides

which there is a quite a culture gap - I notice it alot in the way people

from India/FarEast ask questions in general - its a totally

different 'style'

I agree but thats not a reason to write to this list with that crap, I replied to him with two words...the first word started with a F and was four letters, the second was a three letter word :-)

I also agree with the bloke about boycotting that site and I vote we also
write "bad things" about that site on all the websites we control :-D

As for the spam part, writing one email to a person I think cannot be called
spam...but I think this falls into spam as he wrote to the list which spills
out to many many people....its as good as if he copied all the addresses
from the list and used a mass mailer to mail the message/crap/spam to all of
us individually

My $0.02

Cheers,
Ryan