Mistaken Identity - Was: Anti-password trading/sharing solutions

Please note that my name is DAN TAPPIN not DAN TRAINOR <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Although our last names start with the same letter you will note that the following characters and our email addresses are different.

Please double check your facts before you open your big fat ranting mouths.

Dan Tappin (The list member formerly known as Dan T)

Side Note:

I could really give a rats-a** if Dan Trainor hosts adult material. If the subjects are of age then get over it. They are adults - they made their choices. There is a little thing here called personal responsibility. Why do some people insist on trying to save everyone from themselves and force morality down everyones throat?