Re: XHTML 1.1 + php sessions = :(

Your Name schrieb:

Thank you very much for that solution however I need something slitely different. This is a CMS for distribution... not everybody that's going to use it can go in and edit the config files. I've heard of a command called ini_set(); which temporarily changes it just for the script. Would you mind letting me know how to use ini_set(); with the use only sessions command? Thank-you very very much!

Sure... you might use
   ini_set("url_rewriter.tags","");

But http://php.net/ini_set would have helped you solving the problem yourself too... :)))