Re: XHTML 1.1 + php sessions = :(

Thank you very much for that solution however I need something slitely
different.  This is a CMS for distribution... not everybody that's
going to use it can go in and edit the config files.  I've heard of a
command called ini_set(); which temporarily changes it just for the
script.  Would you mind letting me know how to use ini_set(); with the
use only sessions command?  Thank-you very very much!