Re: php login

I need to create solution for user authentication/recognition in my web page. I think it would be a good idea to use mysql database for storing the user info because the user info is later used to determine what parts of site the recognized user is allowed to update.

William,
Take a look at the PEAR Auth class:
http://pear.php.net/package/Auth
http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.authentication.auth.php

It allows you to use MySQL to store the user information and will probably save you some time on the actual "login" part of your script.

- Jamie