Re: fireing function with onChange

Richard Lynch wrote:

In honor of our recent Super Bowl, here is a slow-motion instant replay:

Bob: "Well, it's a great day so far for PHP today, isn't it Jim?"
Jim: "You've got that right, Bob!  Now let's check out this play."
Bob: "Watch as the user surfs right to that web page!"
Jim: "Yeah, smooth!"
Bob: "Then, Apache detects the .php in the URL and hands off the action to
PHP!"
Jim: "PHP has been really strong today, hasn't it?"
Bob: "Sure has, Jim!"
Jim: "Then, PHP builds up some HTML and JavaScript and sends it out!"
Bob: "Yeah, and then PHP says 'Job Done.'"
Jim: "You've got that right, Bob! PHP is outta the game for now, resting."
Bob: "Now watch carefully as the user interacts with the browser."
Jim: "Pay particular attention as they change items in the filelist box."
Bob: "Oooooh! What a fumble!!!"
Jim: "Yeah, it's definitely much too late to be handing off to PHP!"
Bob: "Sure is, Jim. PHP has been out of the game now for awhile!"

Copyright Richard Lynch and the NFL.
Unauthorized re-broadcast is a violation of Federal Law.

:-)

LMAO!

Bob: "Now let's go to Kate on the sidelines to get PHP's reaction.  Kate?"
Kate: "Thanks Bob.  I'm here with Quarterback PHP to find out exactly
what happened.   PHP, what was Coach OP thinking when he tried to get
you to run that Javascript?"
PHP: "Well Kate I wouldn't exactly call it a trick play, unless you mean
OP didn't get what he wanted.  Here I had just finished passing this
great HTML and Javascript to Browser and thought everything was great.
But then all of a sudden Browser makes this Filelist Box move.  Too bad
I was already on the sidelines or I would have helped."
Kate: "PHP what exactly was going through your mind when you saw what
fumble?"
PHP: "That's just it Kate, I didn't even see it.  It's like Browser was
trying to pass some Javascript back to me, but I was already sitting on
the sidelines drinking some Gatorade with Randy Moss.  Man, what a
fumble that must have been."
Kate: "And there you have it folks... PHP didn't even see what happened.
 I guess this is why PHP and Randy Moss aren't going to the Super Bowl
any time soon.  Back to you Bob."

Copyright Jason Barnett and the NFL.
Unauthorized re-broadcast is a violation of Federal Law.

:-)

-- Teach a man to fish...

NEW? | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
STFA | http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&w=2