Re: PHP5 Cli bug ?

daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I'll try this again.
>
> I have experienced an odd bug where i have been forced to recompile my
> php. The cli is crappingout , firstly the include paths cant be found now
> this
> dyld: php Undefined symbols:
> _OnUpdateLong
> _OnUpdateString
> _compiler_globals
> _executor_globals
> _sapi_globals
> _sapi_module
> _zend_error_cb
> _zend_extensions
> _zend_ini_boolean_displayer_cb
> Trace/BPT trap
>

> Any ideas ? The module is working ok still. I have been heavily using the
> cli for generating peardataobjects classes. I am running OSX for a dev
> server, it happened at the
> same time on my laptopand my G5 any ideas ? Really wierd, just recompiled
> and its ok.

Perhaps some kind of auto-update system software is REPLACING your PHP CLI
with a "new" version...

Wiping out your good one with a bad one...

I guess it's also possible that you are experiencing something triggered
by different users/path settings in your environment.

Try opening up a shell and doing 'which php' once in a while, and see if
it changes out from under you.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm