PHP5 Cli bug ?

I'll try this again.

I have experienced an odd bug where i have been forced to recompile my
php. The cli is crappingout , firstly the include paths cant be found now
this
dyld: php Undefined symbols:
_OnUpdateLong
_OnUpdateString
_compiler_globals
_executor_globals
_sapi_globals
_sapi_module
_zend_error_cb
_zend_extensions
_zend_ini_boolean_displayer_cb
Trace/BPT trap

Any ideas ? The module is working ok still. I have been heavily using the
cli for generating peardataobjects classes. I am running OSX for a dev server, it happened at the
same time on my laptopand my G5 any ideas ? Really wierd, just recompiled and its ok.