Re: Zend Performance Suite 3.6 and PHP5

Thx Matthew,
Meanwhile I got the software from Zend and tried to install it on my server. After manipulating some files to make the install script run, it segfaults later in the install. It seems, 3.6 isnt forward compatible and I've given up to install the product on the new server.

Pricing for the newer versions make me look other ways

Thanks for your reply

/ Lars

I'm almost certain that PHP 5 was supported starting with Zend Performance Suite 4.0. You can log into your company's Zend account to download the software that you have access to.